The Service CU Impact Foundation promotes community development by funding initiatives that deliver solutions and solve problems facing our membership and the communities in which we serve. The foundation funds initiatives beyond what Service Credit Union supports, broadening our community reach and having a larger impact. We conduct charitable activities and partner with service providers who align with our philanthropic areas of focus: education, human services, and emergency care for veterans and military.
Our Focus Areas
- Scholarships for high school students
- Programs to raise student readiness and academic success
- Scholarships for teachers
- Ensuring access to basic needs
- Support for local and large-scale distributors of free food
- Shelter and supportive housing
- Affordable housing
- Charitable programs that respond rapidly to family and community-wide emergencies
- Providers of other essential resources such as clothing and furniture and provide goods free of charge
Emergency Care for Veterans
- Suicide risk intervention and prevention agencies
- Mental health research and treatment for PTS and Traumatic Brain Injury
- Shelter and permanent housing
- Financial assistance for rent, utilities, food, car repairs or medical bills
Dedicated to impacting the standard of living and the ability to pursue education for everyone to reach their full potential.
To create a better community where all members have the opportunity to thrive.
Make a Donation
You can support the Service CU Impact Foundation by making a donation. Click the button below to get started.