The Service CU Impact Foundation promotes community development by funding initiatives that deliver solutions and solve problems facing our membership and the communities in which we serve. The foundation funds initiatives beyond what Service Credit Union supports, broadening our community reach and having a larger impact. We conduct charitable activities and partner with service providers who align with our philanthropic areas of focus: education, human services, and support for veterans and military.
Our Focus Areas
- Scholarships for high school seniors entering college
- Scholarships for non-traditional students and adult learners
- Homelessness programs and services
- Shelter and supportive housing
- Affordable housing
Support for Veterans and Military
- iBOT mobility devices
- Service and support dogs
- Shelter and permanent housing
- Financial assistance for rent, utilities, food, car repairs or medical bills
- Retreats and therapeutic experiences
- Support for military families
Dedicated to impacting the standard of living and the ability to pursue education for everyone to reach their full potential.
To create a better community where all members have the opportunity to thrive.
Make a Donation
You can support the Service CU Impact Foundation by making a donation. Click the button below to get started.