The Service CU Impact Foundation is committed to assisting deserving students in pursuing a higher education and preparing for an exciting future.
In the Service CU Impact Foundation’s second year of its scholarship program, a total of $50,000 was once again awarded to high school students and adult learners. The Service CU Impact Foundation Board of Directors awarded five $5,000 scholarships and ten $2,500 scholarships.
Congratulations to our 2022 scholarship recipients!
The $5,000 winners include:
- Rory Cronen-Townsend – Oberlin College of Arts and Sciences
- Anna Fernandez – Syracuse University
- Madeline Priestly – University of Vermont
- Jada Prinopoulos-Taylor – Wheaton College
- Molly Reed – Berry College
The $2,500 winners include:
- Alida Bates – University of New Haven
- Madison Broughton – University of Vermont
- Madilyn Cilley – Muhlenberg College
- Annika Geiben Lynn – Northeastern University
- Anna Murray – Marist College
- Shu-tong Murray – American University
- Felicia Page – New England College of Optometry
- Abbie Tawalujan – University of New Hampshire
- Andrew Wagner – University of Virginia
- Kiley York – Northeastern University
To qualify for a scholarship, applicants must be high school seniors planning to attend a two or four year college or university accredited by the U.S. Department of Education, or currently enrolled in such an institution. Applicants must also be members of Service Credit Union, or related to a Service Credit Union member (parent/guardian or grandparent).
The 2022 scholarship program is closed and recipients have been notified. The scholarship program will reopen in January 2023. Please check back at that time for a link to apply. Thank you for your interest!