The Service Credit Union Impact Foundation is committed to assisting deserving students in pursuing a higher education and preparing for an exciting future.
To qualify for a scholarship, applicants must be high school seniors planning to attend a two or four year college or university accredited by the U.S. Department of Education, or currently enrolled in such an institution. Applicants must also be members of Service Credit Union, or related to a Service Credit Union member (parent/guardian or grandparent).
Congratulations to this year’s recipients!
The $5,000 winners include:
- Natalie Williams, Saint Michaels College – Psychology
- Grayson Benton, Georgia Institute of Technology – Electrical Engineering
- Luis Prada, University of Texas Rio Grande Valley – Biology/Pre-Med
- Maximus Genio, Georgia Institute of Technology – Industrial Engineering
- Bettina Wagner, University of Virginia – Neuroscience
The $2,500 winners include:
- Ariann LeCours, Westfield State University – Movement Science
- Julia Acker, Undecided – Health Science
- Steven Thompson, Undecided – Psychology
- Kate Kelly, Boston College – Elementary Education and Sociology
- Abigail Palmer, Sacred Heart University – Strategic Communication, Public Relations and Advertising with Sociology
- Molly Ewing, Undecided – Public Policy, Humanitarian Studies, Political Science
- Alexa-Skye Simon, University of the Arts – Extended Drawing and Print Making
- Jarrett Bregler, Southern NH University – Graphic Design
- Heather Calder, University of Portland – Nursing
- Morgan Pulliam, still undecided
- Andrew Villalobos, Colorado School of Mines – Chemical Engineering